Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Daniel Talks to Himself", May 2005

Daniel Lee talks to Himself

It's been so long since I looked at any message board posts from Daniel Lee that I have forgotten his posting habits. It looks like a tradition is being carried, even now where his own vanity message board is devoid of any audience.

A "friend" delivers this message found here:

This is not a warning to Daniel or his family, but to all of you people who think that Daniel is a lunatic and a hypocrite. I know the man personally, and I can just give you all a heads up on who he is. He WILL treat you how you treat him. You diss him, he will do it right back. So if you don't want him calling you a female dog, don't act like one:-D

He's a good and decent man who works hard and loves his family. Sure, he's not your typical "american christian", but neither should any of us be! It's high time the lot of you stop making up your own assumption of what a christian is supposed to be and read the Bible and figure it out yourself!

One more thing, I am a female who he treats with dignity, respect, care, and extreme gentility. Why me and not other women? Because I learned something, DANIEL'S RIGHT! (And no, I don't just take his word for it! I have GRILLED his BUTT on every doctrine he believes, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what he believes is Biblical)

Ever stopped to think about that for once? Maybe instead of being defensive and getting all hot and bothered about how controversial his words may be, you should be thinking, hmm, what if he IS right? Research the Bible for yourselves and you'll see!

Reminscent of various threads emenating from Daniel Lee's computer that populated the "FOS" board years ago, from personalities such as "MJ" and "Friend of Daniel". The post itself raises an interesting question. I don't see much posting at this board, save a smattering which seems to have come from advertising the board at a UCLA preaching session. Who the heck is Dorothy talking to?
3 comments 5/7/05

No comments: