Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 10: June 7, 2002

Daniel Lee on Campus

What the Roach made him do: I'm not sure why the Roach has impressed me to preach from Matthew 5 so many times in a row. The Roach apparently rendered him without anything worth saying due to lack of interest / reaction, so he had to keep repeating what he was reading. Seems to happen all the time.

One PRAISE REPORT at PSU! Shah, who was elected to the PSU Senate, informed me today that they managed to prevent a bunch of homosexuals from building a QUEER awareness resource center! HalleluYAH!!! Please continue to pray for Shah, a student who is very involved in pushing a more conservative political stand at PSU.

I know Shah, and he has a good career ahead of him as a Republican hatchet-man.

The response when I said that Preacher Dan was praying for Shah, though not from Shah but from someone I don't even know: Was it Tipper Gore who said something like,"I hate what you say but I'd die for your right to say it."

(Note: Shah later said, "Just because I was nice to him doesn't mean anything he says is true. Do you really think I'm that stupid?")

No comments: