Tuesday, February 22, 2011

December 6, 2002 ; December 13, 2002; December 26, 2002

Daniel: It became rather obvious that Satan did NOT want me on campus today. I woke up this morning with a filthy dream which I had to rebuke and pray against.
Blonde or Brunette?

Okay. There it was for the picking, and I posted it.

...............

Whistling in the Dark. Tithing in the Tanakh. Same difference.

Daniel exaggerates even the small "intimate" crowd. 12 is 6.

It's worth mentioning the latest "whores" and "lustful spirits" in light of Daniel's wet dream of a week ago.

Another young woman, totally filled with lustful and lying >spirits ... The angry "jewish wannabe" departed, >and the whorish girls left.

.....................
December 26's post:

One of the oddities of the popular series of books "Left Behind" is that there are passages that are eerily similar to passages off of the old Heaven's Gate webpage.

With that in mind, try this virtual conversation:

Mark: My leader is not Daniel, my leader it YahShua. Daniel happens to be a great friend to study with. And yes it is sad most other people won't study with me/us. But I would hardly call a couple people studying the Word, a cult. Label me however you like, I don't care about (wo)men's opinions.

Yes a commet (sign) is coming! It will appear in the sky AFTER the tribulation and our galaxy will be completely disrupted. ALL tribes of the earth will see it and mourn. And yes I will be beemed (carried) aboard if I am found to be the good and faithful servant I have been called to be. (Matt 24:29-31)

Get ready! Hope to see you there pal, it will be most awesome!


nogodsnomasters: You're not serious about the comet, are you?! Hail to your leader.

Mark: It may appear to be a commet, but it will be the brightness and glory of the Messiah and all his angels. You'll know what it is if you are alive to see it.

nogodsnomasters: Is this a belief you all share or is it just you? Also there are lots of comets that come close to earth, how are you going to know which one it is and what will happen then. Hail to your leader.

Mark: Read Matt 24, don't be shy...then you'll know too.

nogodsnomasters: All I can say is....Yikes. And don't forget your nikes. Hail to your leader.

Mark: Yikes? Turn back to YHWH and there will be nothing to fear. The events you read in Matt 24 will be a blessing for you and not a curse.
......

Currently Daniel is looking at North Korea's nuclear brinkmasnship act and adjusting his calendar accordingly...

Actually we're now getting a good look at Mark's ministry style. Hm. ( "You'll probably be banned for blaspheming. REPENT NOW!") (" You'll probably be banned for blaspheming. REPENT NOW! ")

LOVE has been banned. In more ways than one. (reference to a poster at Daniel's board.)

Actually good point about Tolkein. He really didn't ever hear about the Torah? He's just a sinner...


This is worth saving:

First we have Daniel's parenting strategy, which is... um... the problem with fundamentalist and (in his case) post-fundamentalism -- Daniel has created himself into his own God.

First of all, my children are expected to obey me. I will raise them in such a way that they will DESIRE to obey me out of love. However, if they REFUSE and REBEL and persist in rebellion, I will eventually THRUST them from my house and HATE them. This is EXACTLY what YahVeh does to us. No where is Yah's love unconditional. Over and over scripture shows his love to be CONDITIONAL. Also, Yah HATES sinners and is angry with them every day (Psalm 5:5 and 7:11). I, too, would hate and be angry with my children if they were rebellious. Of course, I would always pray and hope they would repent and return so that I could withdraw my hatred and anger and give them my love. This is the same heart YahVeh has.

Yabba doo hates me? He sounds really insecure. He had to create beings to puff up his ego. Then he gets his panties in a bunch when his own creations don't worship him. This is some god. And if you speak for Yabba doo and you love me, how is it that Yanni weh hates me? There are some inconsistencies here that should be worked out before you buy a compound for believers. What a dumb god; if he hates me now can't he see that in the future I will love him? And if he can see that, why would he get so upset right now? Unless he can't see in the future, in which case he has no power over anyone and can not interfere in anyones life and he is weak and insecure. If he can see that I will love him and he still gets pissy, then he's not very smart. What's going on here? One more point if what you say is correct, we don't have free wil to chose. Either we obey him or we suffer. What's the point? This curds and whey guy creates beings and plays with them. Love me, your creator and master. If you do not, I will make you suffer. Again, We had no choice to be born, it was forced upon us by yabba gay. So being forced into a situation that we did not chose he gives us the option I have created you to worship and obey me; if you do not do what I created you for then I will damn you to hell. What's up with that? Who runs hell, satan or pluto or god or yah voy. Your god is weak and dumb and feeble and insecure. Like a little child who, when he doesn't get his way, he storms around telling everyone that he hates them. Your cult isn't going to get you the fame that you desire until your god grows up. Hail to the leader.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meaningless "debate" going on on the brojed board. Daniel's been temporarily let to settle some things. And, of course, has declared himself the winner.

No comments: