Thursday, February 24, 2011

(Regretably I can't find his "Revival at the Fitness Club" post

From Brojed boards

Posted by Jennifer Delaney Nielsen on [10 May 2009 09:51AM]


The Man Who Cannot Be Named sent an email to his mother telling her to relay a message to his ex-wife stating that she had 24 hours to meet his demands. He reposted this email on my Facebook page for all to see. He has been arrested and is now being held in the county jail. Last time he broke the restraining order, he was held for 30 days. Let us hope, for the sake of his ex and children, that he is held for longer this time.
..............

Arrested for Breaking his Restraining Order



Posted by Jennifer Delaney Nielsen on [10 May 2009 06:52PM]
In Reply to: Arrested for Breaking his Restraining Order posted by Dave Bronstein on [10 May 2009 05:23PM]



He had already lost his job about a week before his arrest. I called his boss and verified it myself. I do not know the reason for the termination, but I cannot imagine his normal modus operandi would be welcome in the workplace.

I have not asked her how the bills are being paid. She has a lot of family surrounding her, and she is back in college, so she is working towards a better future.
..............



Posted by Rodney Timmons on [12 May 2009 01:45AM]

talked to the VP of NetBiz last week, he was let go apirl 30th on a thursday. I then called and broke the news to his wife.

No comments: