Tuesday, February 22, 2011

November 11, 16 in 2005

http://www.brojed.org/newboard/Posts/693G.html 11/12/05

Spoke too soon

Calling for the immediate death of Pastor Ron Rhea is in perfect accordance with mercy just as much as the immediate death of Annias and Sapphria was in perfect accordance with mercy.

Annanias and Sapphira LIED to the Ruach and they were smitten.

Ron Rhea LIED to the very same Ruach when, in an attempt to not offend a neighboring pastor, ended our street preaching trips to 6th street with excuses that he wanted to do more local evangelism. Ken Jones revealed to me the TRUTH -- that Ron was pressured by a neighboring pastor to call off the 6th street preaching because this neighboring pastor was upset that his church members were caught on 6th street partying away while we preached at them.

Ron had thus lied about this issue for narly 8 years now.

It is perfectly in accordance with justice and mercy that he be swiftly executed by YHVH. Merciful more for you -- that if you saw your lying pastor die suddenly, you might be sobered enough to repent of your own wickedness. Or perhaps you would continue in more lies even if Ron was mercifully smitten."


This is curious. The names are ancient, but YHVH and the "Roach" are invoked.
....................

http://gideonrecon.xanga.com/380496059/item/

The Saga Continues

......................

11/16/05
A Sickness.

There's some odd controversy that Daniel Lee is trying to stir up between himself and Ken Jones at Daniel's Daniel board. I see no signs of Ken Jones, even though that is who he is writing to, and I note that Daniel is writing his name in the third person.

Here's a sort of "heart of the matter" excerpt from the batch of posts:

Ken Jones, in the spring of 2000, while we were in the lunch commons at a university in Lincoln, Nebraska commented with frustration: "Why are we losing? We are losing in this country? We should have MORE light than Finney had. But we are losing and more ineffetcive than Finney." (I am paraphrasing what Ken said by the way -- however that was the gist.
The thing is, I DO HAVE MORE MORAL LIGHT THAN MARTIN LUTHER, JOHN WESLEY OR EVEN FINNEY. So does Chris Barr. So do many thousands of others across this earth. That greater moral light is RETURNING BACK TO TORAH -- the final culmination in this reformation begun by Huss.
Finally, a quote from Daniel Lee: "Oh, how many, many, many Christians there are today who rerfuse to keep Torah because this great Truth was not revealed to Finney, or Wesley or Luther or Huss! Rather than examining the Word of YHVH, they go back to "church history" and claim that we do not need to keep Torah! If they would but take YHVH's Holy Bible at face value -- and DO the laws and commandments therein -- THEY WOULD PRESS IN TO THE RUACH HA KADOSH!"

What a stupdifying soap opera, and I can't even figure out if Ken Jones is listening.

Meanwhile, we turn to Annika, and... here things just get sad...

For the last several months I have had increasingly painful varicose veins in both legs. I’ve wondered why Yah doesn’t heal them, though I have prayed and prayed for relief. Last night, as I was falling asleep, I felt a vague impression that there was something important about my veins that needed to be revealed.

I was too sleepy to concentrate on the thought, but this morning as I worked, I began to ponder the meaning of my affliction. My first thought was that veins carry blood throughout the body. The problem with my veins is that the walls are weakened and can’t pump blood against the pull of gravity.

The tremendous pressure of the blood pooling inside these impotent veins is what causes the pain. I have to sit around with my feet up much of the time which hinders me from doing the things I need to do. Then, in wonder, I realized that my body is now painting a picture of the Body of Messiah.

The Body is smitten with varicosities where the wall of Torah has broken down. It is crying out for a Nehemiah who will rebuild the wall and enable the Blood of Messiah to circulate freely, so the Bride can get back on her feet and do what she is called to do...


Um... Annika? Maybe you oughta see a MEDICAL DOCTOR???

And we turn to Daniel again. Who writes "Why did YHVH Allow Such Darkness???", a defense of Torah-based neo-Hebrew Christianity, which sort of bleeds into the Ken Jones argument... Daniel Lee being oblivious to a true meaning of "Why did YHVH Allow Such Darkness?", which would dovetail into Annika's present state of being.

Now I'm depressed.

No comments: