Tuesday, February 22, 2011

to January 31, 2003

So, according to the Daniel board: his son was either used as a shield in an altercation with an angry black student or not, and a veritable "Revival" started in the rainfall of Thursday afternoon.

Mark, why do you accuse me of making special rebukes based off skin color? I said he was a STUPID black man, I then followed this up by contrasting him with SMART black men. How is this in any way racist? I was attacking racism and proving that it was not color of skin this man defenfed, but his own version of black trash.
No comment.

I am reposting a description of an incident with Daniel Lee. (It got buried down the page and did not show up). Mr. Lee's board lost files possibly due to his carelessness regarding viruses, hackers, his own mistakes. Anticipating such a disaster from the start, I saved his files. I contacted Lee and volunteered to restore them. I was appalled when Lee bristled at my polite suggestion he might have made mistakes and should learn more computer skills.

"Dear Tim, Are you going to help me or not? So far, you've been pretty snotty. In YahShua and by His Torah, Daniel J. Lee"

- - -

Needless to say, I did NOT help --any more than you would cater to a child when he throws a fit and demands adults serve him. If anyone thinks Mr. Lee is a saint sadly his behavior proves otherwise. I hope Lee's followers will take heed of this experience. Bold evangelizing is one thing. Ingratitude and rudeness in daily life is another. It sullies Christian witness. Let us hope Lee changes. ...

When a preacher essentially appoints himself sinless spiritual leader, any deviation of that should be known. Although I was genuinely disgusted with his nastiness (a pagan would have behaved better) I hope Lee repents

No comments: