Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 8 -- to May 24, 2002

This time your posts were not deleted due to content, but because of the name you chose to sign in under. Choose a more appropriate name or you will continue to have your posts deleted and your access banned.
Administering the Judgement of YahShua,
(Yes. That's right. Administering YahShua's judgement! "What would Yeshua Do?" Oh, he'd go into the control panel and delete this wicked Internet moniker!)

From his Preaching Journal.
My wife noticed that the drummers had to trade off, becoming tired in trying to compete with my preaching! HalleluYAH! One of the students tried to get our little Isaiah to beat the drums with one of the "beat sticks" but Isaiah didn't give in! He simply took the stick and waved it around in the air.

Reality time: one person left one of the two drums because he has things to do, I happened by and went ahead and drummed. I kept going, and someone else wanted to drum more than I did, so I went ahead and let him. Also, we weren't taking the thing seriously in any way, shape, or for. The "beat stick" that we gave Isiah was an item that makes noise by waving it in the air. I put it in his hands. He was unsure what to do with it. I, and the man to the left of me, showed him that the thing to do was shake it in the air. In that sense, if you're going to use this train-of-thought he, quote-in-quote "gave in". Better perform an exorcism!! This is such a ridiculous claim it's flat-out hilarious.

I left shortly after -- Things I needed to do. Wasn't it productive to have a one-on-one conversation with the theology man instead of the preaching to students who aren't listening?

No comments: