Tuesday, February 22, 2011

to January 4, 2003

Here you have the preacher humbling himself:

I would be more than happy to engage in discussion on your e-mail list and the "Preachers List Group", although you may fear this seeing as how I WOULD EAT THEM ALL ALIVE!!! Ruben, you forget that I contend with crowds of up to 300 students at PSU, crowds much more hostile than any pathetic preach you can throw at me.
(Yeah. These people aren't hostile.) dead link to picture of Ruben.)

You also forget that the Spirit of the LORD has annointed me with great strength and wisdom. Like King David of old, because I have set my heart to delight in His Torah, my wisdom and understanding excells even the ancients. Over the past two years I have grown in wisdom and understanding FAR BEYOND that of Jed or any of his followers. I have grown far beyond even you. I say this not as a point of pride, but as a mere fact to humble you. You, Ruben, though you should be a father in the faith, know VERY LITTLE for your age. It is a pity that such a YOUNG man as I must point out BASIC doctrines to you, such as keeping the LORD'S commandments. I have far excelled my teachers and the teachers of old. Men like Finney, Wesley and Spurgeon are like little babies compared to the immense wisdom which fills my soul and mind. "like little babies"? Already, the fire of the Ruach within me is burning against you, Ruben, and as the debate continues, you will begin to learn how little you know. Perhaps you will learn a little humility as well. It would do you good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Daniel is planning on going out to meet with Ken Jones -- I mean Chris Barr -- in April to get money for the car he's stuck renting right now. (The old one that Yah blessed him with he had to return... or so seems to be the message from a brojed entry.)

(Daniel to BE Murch) : I long ago planned to spend several days with Chris Barr in April for Passover and the 7 Day Feast of Unleavened Bread. I assumed you were coming to Chris Barr's for the same reason as well as to do your pro-life work. I am ready and willing to preach THE TORAH in front of abortion mills but I fully intend to CONFRONT YOU TO YOUR FACE about your sin, your hypocricy, your pride and your terrible doctrine. As Chris said, it is the time to PURGE THE LEAVEN, and that means BAD DOCTRINE like you possess. It is very likely that I WILL BE a detriment to your work as I fully intend to spend MOST of my time making your life a LIVING HELL by confronting you with your sin and your devlish doctrines until you recant them. IF you choose not to suffer this, perhaps YOU SHOULD NOT come to Chris Barr's. I will not be subject to a sinner like you, I will be subject to Chris Barr only. So, I am coming to Arkansas whether you like it or not. If nothing else, I plan to FINISH THIS THREAD that you refuse to continue!

So, what we would have is Bruce Evan Murch waving an exemplary poster of a late term abortion. Someone will stop and say, "Why. I never thought about this hot button issue in quite that way before. You look to have an insight into the issue." Then Daniel will yell at Bruce when he uses the word "God" instead of "Yah", and the young woman will go in for her pap smear. Or something like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sigh. No comment.

I am almighty, that's why I can do whatever I want. I am a prophet. I like to eat babies. I carry a gun that makes me feel like a big man. I can kill, 'cause in yashua i trust. I also have this fetish of hurting myself when impure thoughts arise. Babies, mmmmm, I good go for a big baby right now. Baby, Danny Lee's other, other white meat. I hate sex, but I love making Ameeka pump out babies. Babies that I can eat, mmmm. You see, my wife finds my gut disgusting, so in order to make penetration possible, I have to lick her nasty baby exit. Well since I need to eat a lot of babies, I have to do this horrible act many times. In fact I've done it so many times that her southern hair has stuck to my face and has over the past years, actually taken root on my face. That's why my beard looks like pubic hair. As for the zits on my back and on my ass, well that's another story. And to prove that I'm sinless, I think of yashua when I hump my baby machine, so as to not enjoy it, although I think little Danny tries to but I only allow him to enjoy it for a minute and a half. I also never have to use the bathroom. Holy men don't do such distgusting acts. And I certainly hate all sinners, especially those in hollywood, they are terrible sinners, but as far as sinners go, they do make some entertaining movies. I watch the sinners movies only out of disgust and I make sure that I do not enjoy them. Praise my babies and let them be plenty so that next winter I will have enough to eat. Peace out sinners, Danny Lee

No comments: